Vital Oxide

Health Canada approved hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and super effective odour eliminator.

EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant

Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).

NSF Registered (D2) Food Contact Sanitizer

99.999% Sanitization on food contact surfaces in less than 60 seconds. Vital Oxide won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces and no rinse required.

Mold &
Mildew Killer

Kills and prevents spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.

Allergen
Eliminator

Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding & sleeping areas.

Odour Eliminator

End malodours caused by cannabis, smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking & more. Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odours.

HVAC and Air Ducts

Vital Oxide is used in HVAC and Air Ducts for antimicrobial control, including bacteria, mold, mildew and other fungi, including those that cause Legionnaires’ disease leaving the HVAC systems and Air Ducts free of microbial contamination and ensuring air quality.

Soft Surface Sanitizer

Vital Oxide can be used as a sanitizer on a wide range of soft surfaces. Vital Oxide kills odours and odour causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains and auto interiors.

A Healthier Home

Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses protecting your family from a multitude of germs including E.Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Influenza.

Preserve Your Long-Term Health

Traditional cleaning products have ingredients that with regular use may cause long-term damage like cancer, asthma, skin problems etc. Vital Oxide is so mild you can wash your hands in it and is safe on all your food surfaces with no rinse required.

A Healthier Planet

Vital Oxide leaves no toxic fumes, no toxic residue, and is fragrance-free. It is so mild you can wash your hands in it. Vital Oxide leaves no pollutants in the atmosphere and eliminates odours. Vital Oxide makes the air we breathe cleaner.

Safe For Pets

Vital Oxide is hypo-allergenic and great for use on pet bedding. It is also an excellent odour eliminator.

For Vets

Kills & Controls

Parvo

Distemper

Bordetella

Ringworm

MRSA

Norovirus Feline Calcivirus

Mold & Mildew

100%

Environmentally Friendly

100%

Safe

100%

Odourless

How It Works

Vital Oxide kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. The amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Vital Oxide takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts back to a chlorite ion. The amino acid gives up an electron, which causes oxidation. Unlike other products containing chloride dioxide, our formula has been stabilized to be effective for up to two years.

Vital Oxide In Action

Get More Information

Vital Oxide

Join Our Mailing List

SIGN UP TO HEAR FROM US
Original on Transparent.png
INFORMATION