Vital Oxide Eliminates Mold, Mildew, Odours & Bacteria left behind from water damage.
EPA Hospital Grade Disinfectant
The foremost danger that comes with a flood is water damage – just a couple inches of water can wick 2 feet up inside your drywall creating the perfect breeding ground for mold and mildew. Molds can grow on wood and insulation, in carpet, and even behind walls where they can continue to grow undetected. Vital Oxide kills mold and prevents new mold spores from growing for up to 7 months.
Super Odour Eliminator
Vital Oxide kills odour-causing bacteria on contact by eliminating the source. Highly effective at eliminating musty smells due to water damage and mold growth.
A Safer Solution
Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals such as bleach that are toxic and can trigger health problems. Vital Oxide is food safe which makes it super safe for your whole family especially kids and pets. Vital Oxide is VOC Free, Fragrance Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating to Skin, Non-Corrosive and No Rinse Required.
HVAC and Air Ducts
Vital Oxide effectively disinfects HVAC and Air Duct systems by inhibiting growth of odour causing bacteria, fungi, and other odour, stain or damage causing organisms in residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings. Vital Oxide is a bacteriostat, fungistat (mold and mildew), mildewstat and deodorizer for use in residential, commercial and industrial settings. It will not stain or bleach materials or fabrics and will not harm or damage HVAC system components.
Rooftops and Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC) units.
Fan coil units.
Air distribution components such as air handlers, mixing boxes, transfer boxes, transitions, and turning vanes, and associated components.
Vital Oxide In action:
Elimination of significant accumulations of contaminants or debris in HVAC and Air Ducts.
Prevention of regrowth of microbes and fungi.
Non-Corrosive on a wide range of materials.
No rinse or wipe required.
Elimination of bacteria causing odor.