Vital Oxide is your Solution for Daily Disinfection
Kills & Controls:
The Flu (Influenza B)
H1N1 (Swine Flu)
Rotavirus (Diarrhoeal Diseases)
Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease
RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus)
Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
EPA Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Vital Oxide eliminates bacteria and viruses, mold, mildew and other fungi. It is also a super odour eliminator. Vital Oxide kills odour-causing bacteria on contract by eliminating the source
Simple to Use
Germs are a fact of life, but by simply spraying toys and surfaces with Vital Oxide you can kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses and do your part to keep kids and staff healthy. There is no need to wipe and rinse after spraying which saves you time and money.
A Safer Solution
Vital Oxide is environmentally friendly, and it is food safe compared to bleach and most disinfectants which are poisonous and must include hazard warnings. This is important since small children often put toys in their mouths. Vital Oxide has no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds), is Fragrance Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating to skin, Non-Corrosive and No Rinse Required.
Fitness facilities are a huge breeding ground for germs. Not only may the cold or flu virus be lurking at your gym; harmful bacteria such as Staph, MRSA, Ringworm and athletes Foot can live for days on exercise machines, mats and locker-room benches.
Is your training facility clinically clean?